Top House is a leading Bulgarian company in the field of production and sales of multifunctional containers, modular office and residential structures. The company produces over 5,000 square meters of structures per month.
Top House has its own modern production base with a total area of over 20,000 square meters located in Sofia and trade exhibitions in Sofia, Plovdiv, Varna and Burgas, as well as abroad – Munich, Germany and Salzburg, Austria. , where samples and catalogs of all our items can be seen.
The containers produced by us have a quality certificate EN ISO 9001-2015 and are equipped with materials covering all standards of the European Union. Our products are distinguished by:
- high European quality
- short terms for production – up to 3 / three / days
- wide range with over 300 types of basic multifunctional containers, and with us you can find your solution for mobile offices, shops, pavilions, bazaars, technical container, refrigerated containers, sanitary containers, security booths, prefabricated mobile homes or to give free rein and realization of their own ideas and projects
- excellent ratio – “technical parameters-price”
We at Top House value and respect the client’s opinion, we strive to be fair and create excellent working relationships, so we have won the trust of a number of large, medium and small construction organizations, commercial companies and individuals, including: Oktoberfest , Kercher, Liebherr, Mercedes, Megle, Mueller, Glavbolgarstroy, SK-13 Patstroy, Hydrostroy, Hidromat, Geotechmin, Lukoil Neftochim Bourgas, Rompetrol, Port of Varna, Port of Bourgas, Holcim, Bulgartransvert, Bulgaria UNWE, Technical University, Agricultural University – Plovdiv, Trace Burgas, Bulgarian Post, Energoremont Kozloduy, Metro Cash and Carry Bulgaria, Business Park Sofia, M-tel, BTC and many others.
Our innovative spirit and our desire to be influenced by European and global trends in the production of multifunctional containers helps us to skillfully realize the foreign market in countries such as Romania, Macedonia, Serbia, Greece, the Netherlands, France, Germany and Austria.
The quality management policy is part of the overall vision and policy of Top House Ltd.
The quality management policy is aimed at providing professional and quality services and products, in accordance with the applicable national and European legislation, company standards, company culture and the requirements of the market and stakeholders.
The management personally and with the help of its employees is committed to the constant adherence to the Quality Policy, stating their strategic goals and priorities:
- expanding the market share;
- improving the quality of the offered services / products in accordance with the legal framework;
- establishing long-term relationships with stable partners;
- introduction of new methods and ways of work in accordance with the modern requirements of the clients in order to satisfy them
- use of high quality materials and equipment in carrying out the activity
- continuous improvement and refinement of the processes in the organization
- efficient use of available resources – material, human and financial, incl. minimizing losses
- optimization of work processes
- elaboration of own strategy for development and increase of the competitiveness on the basis of feedback with the clients, their references and complaints
- developing and improving knowledge related to innovation in relation to core activities
- achieving and maintaining the commitment of all employees with the Quality Policy and objectives
- constant motivation of employees on behalf and at the expense of the organization
- maintaining and continuously developing the leadership qualities of the management
- maintaining good relationships with all stakeholders – customers, suppliers, partners
- providing and maintaining an efficient working environment
- continuous improvement and refinement of the implemented Quality Management System
To implement its policy, the management of Top House Ltd. applies the following basic principles:
- leadership – a leading role of management in terms of quality management
- risk management – identifying risks and opportunities and taking action to control their impact
- applying a process approach in planning, organizing, controlling and analyzing activities
- resource optimization
- maintaining the efficiency of the system through periodic reviews by management taking into account the views and interests of stakeholders
- continuous improvement of the system through periodic analyzes and monitoring of the activity
- providing the necessary resources for the functioning and improvement of the QMS
- involving staff by communicating and explaining the directions of development of the organization
The management of the organization declares that in its overall activity in the field of quality management and services offered will comply with all applicable regulations, is committed to ensuring continuous improvement and will work towards continuous improvement of the system.
The policy is disseminated, communicated and understood in the organization, it is accessible to stakeholders and the public.
As a manager of Top House Ltd., I declare my personal participation in the development and implementation of this Quality Policy.