We at Top House are proud to introduce ourselves to the European market as a leading Bulgarian company in the field of designing, manufacturing, trading and delivery of multifunctional containers and modular buildings. The company produces over 5,000 square meters of steel structures per month.
Top House has its own modern manufactory with an area of over 35,000 square meters, located in Sofia, Bulgaria. We have showrooms and offices located in Sofia, Plovdiv, Varna and Burgas, as well as abroad – Munich, Germany and Salzburg, Austria. Top House provides modular solutions for all industrial and personal needs. We mainly export to European countries and we have also worked on various projects in Africa and Asia.
The containers produced by us have a quality certificate EN ISO 9001-2015 and are equipped with materials covering all standards of the European Union. Distinctive features of Top House:
- high European quality
- short production and installation terms – up to 3 (three) days
- wide-ranging variety of more than 300 types multi-purpose containers
- excellent ratio – “technical parameters-quality-price”
At Top House, we are experts at designing and manufacturing portable and modular buildings, which is demonstrated by the fact that we have worked on buildings all over the world. Our high standards have resulted in us being engaged by a number of international brands to create the buildings that they can use for the benefit of their clients and display the abilities of their company. Our expertise extends to all parts of the service, allowing us to complete everything from design to installation of portable buildings. These are suitable for use for a wide range of different purposes and can be built to your exact specifications.
We pride ourselves on providing a personal level of service.We respect and take into account the opinion of our clients and we focus entirely on understanding and satisfying our clients . We affirm our high authority and prestige by remaining fair and by creating excellent work relationships, so we have won the trust of a number of large, medium and small organizations, commercial companies and individuals, including: Octoberfest, Kärcher, Liebherr, Mercedes , Meggle, Müller, Glavbolgarstroy, SK-13 Patstroy, Hydrostroy, Geotechmin, Porto Gallo, Lukoil Neftochim Bourgas, Rompetrol, Port Varna, Port Bourgas, Holcim, Bulgartransgaz, Bulgaria Air Charter, Sopharma, Ceiba, Sigma Security, New Bulgarian University, University of National and World Economy, Technical University, Agricultural University of Plovdiv, Volvo, Trace Bourgas EAD, Hyundai, Bulgarian Posts, Energoremont Kozloduy, Metro Cash&Carry Bulgaria, SDI, Business Park Sofia, A1, BTC, etc. Our innovative spirit and continuous efforts to implement the latest EU and worldwide trends in the manufacturing of multi-purpose containers have aided us in achieving success and realization on foreign markets.
The quality management policy is part of the overall vision and policy of Top House Ltd.
The quality management policy is aimed at providing professional and quality services and products in accordance with the applicable national and European legislation, company standards, company culture and the requirements of the market and stakeholders.
The management personally and with the help of its employees is committed to the constant adherence to the Quality Policy, stating their strategic goals and priorities:
- expanding the market share;
- improving the quality of the offered services / products in accordance with the legal framework;
- establishing long-term relationships with stable partners;
- introduction of new methods and ways of work in accordance with the modern requirements of the clients in order to satisfy them
- use of high quality materials and equipment in carrying out the activity
- continuous improvement and refinement of the processes in the organization
- efficient use of available resources – material, human and financial, incl. minimizing losses
- optimization of work processes
- elaboration of own strategy for development and increase of the competitiveness on the basis of feedback with the clients, their references and complaints
- developing and improving knowledge related to innovation in relation to core activities
- achieving and maintaining the commitment of all employees with the Quality Policy and objectives
- constant motivation of employees on behalf and at the expense of the organization
- maintaining and continuously developing the leadership qualities of the management
- maintaining good relationships with all stakeholders – customers, suppliers, partners
- providing and maintaining an efficient working environment
- continuous improvement and refinement of the implemented Quality Management System
To implement its policy, the management of Top House Ltd. applies the following basic principles:
- leadership – a leading role of management in terms of quality management
- risk management – identifying risks and opportunities and taking action to control their impact
- applying a process approach in planning, organizing, controlling and analyzing activities
- resource optimization
- maintaining the efficiency of the system through periodic reviews by management taking into account the views and interests of stakeholders
- continuous improvement of the system through periodic analyzes and monitoring of the activity
- providing the necessary resources for the functioning and improvement of the QMS
- involving staff by communicating and explaining the directions of development of the organization
The management of the organization declares that in its overall activity in the field of quality management and services offered will comply with all applicable regulations, is committed to ensuring continuous improvement and will work towards continuous improvement of the system.
The policy is disseminated, communicated and understood in the organization, it is accessible to all stakeholders and the public.
As a manager of Top House Ltd., I declare my personal participation in the development and implementation of this Quality Policy.